Day At The Track

Inverness race card postponed until Friday

03:23 PM 05 Sep 2012 NZST
Comment (...) Tweet Share Email Print
Inverness Raceway.jpg
Courtesy Of Inverness Raceway

Due to impending weather and potentially unsafe track conditions, the card of harness racing scheduled for tonight (Wednesday 5th of September) at Inverness Raceway has been postponed until Friday afternoon.

The afternoon card of racing will feature the two and three-year-old Atlantic Sires Stakes trotters. Two divisions of each age category will take to the track in a final attempt to gain points for entry into the season-ending Atlantic Breeders Crown Invitational events.

First race post time on Friday is 4:30 pm.


Comment (...) Tweet Share Email Print

Read More News About...

Stallion Name

Next article: