Brillantissime (2m-Ivre du Victorie- ) took today's Gr. II Prix Emmanuele Margoty (120,000 euro purse, 2175 meters) for trainer and reinsman . He just lasted over stablemate Bird Parker, also a son of , handled by Pierre Vercruysse and 's Bolide de Gueron in a closely contested event. The winner scored in 1.14.7kr for his fourth victory in the early stages of what may be a promising career and the same may be said for the next two on the line.
Three European eligible upper class races were on the undercard. The winners were from mares by, and , all US exports that made a lasting impact on European trotting pedigrees. Results of the four featured races are shown below.
Prix d'Ambrose (Q+, 54,000 euro purse, 2700 meters, European, 18 starters) 1.13.4kr
1. Nefertite del Rio (6f-Zeudia- ), Alexandre Abrivard up, odds 15.7/1, trainer L-C Abrivard, 15th career win for earnings 232,082 euro;
2. Tiva de la Frette (6f-Kiva de la Frette), up was second;
3. Soline de Fontaine (7f Vivaldi de Chenu-Jecarine de Mee), Anthony Barrier driving for third
Prix Emmanuel Margoty (120,000 euro purse, 2175 meters, Gr.II) 1.14.7kr
1. Brillantissime (2m-Ivre de Victoire- ), Jos. Verbeeck up, odds 2.5/1, trainer , Owner F. Sauque, 4th career win for 140,150 euro earnings;
2. Bird Parker (2m-Belisha- ), Pierre Vercruysse driving, trainer , owner Mme. El. Allaire;
3. Bolide de Gueron (2m-Olivia), driver/trainer was a good third
Prix Sans Dire Qui (105,000 euro purse, 2700 meters, European monte) 1.13.2kr
1. Nene' Degli Ulivi (6g Uconn Roc-Maureen Lobell-), Alexandre Abrivard up, trainer Vincent Lacroix, owner Joe Cachia (Malta), 22nd career win for 336,696 euro earnings;
2. Un Team de Nacre (5m-Lagune de Nacre-Dream With Me), Damien Bonne aboard ended second;
3. Ugo de Nieul (5m-Harmonie de Nieul), Romain Derieux driving, also trainer, was third
Prix de Compiegne (62,000 euro purse, 2700 meters, European) 1.15.1kr
1. Uppercut Orange (5m-Mim L'Abeille- ), J.L.C. Dersoir trainer/driver, Ch. Berqeier owner, 4th career win for 163,570 euro earnings;
2. Uzo Josselyn (5m-Lezira Josselyn), up landed second;
3. Un Diamant d'Amour (5g-Havane de la Motte), driving earned third money
by Thomas H. Hicks for Harnesslink.com
Renaissance Partners LLC
Thomas H. Hicks, Managing Partner
3508 Sahara Springs Blvd.
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
954-971-3555 Tel FL Office
704-844-0600 Tel NC Office
Experience > Value, Integrity, Performance
The information above and attached, if any, may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution and duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.