There are exciting times ahead for all harness fans this November with Harness racing New South Wales kicking off the tabsportsbet Trots Tip Off Competition.
It’s pretty easy and not dissimilar to posting a round of your NRL or AFL tips on your computer or internet compatible device, and best of all its FREE to enter.
The races involved are at the Carnival of Miracles meetings and Grand Circuit Treuer Memorial meeting on the following dates;
5 November Western Suburbs Leagues Club Newcastle Mile Night at Newcastle Paceway
12 November Coca-Cola Amatil Sprint Night at Tabcorp Park Menangle
19 November Cordina Chicken Farms Sprint Night at Tabcorp Park Menangle
26 November SEW Eurodrive Miracle Mile Night at Tabcorp Park Menangle
3 December Treuer Memorial Night at Bankstown Paceway
Here’s how it works;
- Registrations will start from Monday, 17 October on line at http://tipping.hrnsw.com.au
- You must register before tipping and tips can be entered and/or changed up until 1 minute before the published start time for every race. Late comers to the competition can still register and tip…however they will receive no dividends for races where they did not tip.
- You must provide one selection to win per race for the full race meeting.
- Tallies will be based on the win dividend from the “best tote” odds available in Australia. The win dividend is only to be tallied.
- If your horse is scratched you will be allocated the horse wearing Saddlecloth 1, if Saddlecloth 1 is scratched you will receive Saddlecloth 2 and so on to the lowest number engaged in the race.
- Tallies for the weekly and overall competitions will update within 5 minutes of the all clear being declared and will be displayed on both the main website leader board and the innovative desktop ‘floating’ leader board.
- Weekly prizes of $200 are payable to the tipster with the highest dividend tally for the night (if there are multiple weekly winners the prize will be split amongst all winners)
- The person with the highest dividend tally over the five meetings will receive $1,000, the second highest tally $300 and the third highest tally $200 (if there are multiple winners the prizes will be added together and divided amongst all winners).
Board/Committee Members and employees of HRNSW, Newcastle HRC, NSWHRC and Bankstown HRC are able to tip throughout the competition but are not eligible to win prizes.
Those persons ineligible to win prizes will be highlighted as such on the leader boards.
HRNSW has the right to alter prizes or the competition rules at their absolute discretion.