A revolutionary Indoor Air Purification System that will take the smoke out of your racetrack, racino or gaming facility and save you money has been developed and is currently being introduced by Racing Systems International, Inc. through its affiliation with Moleculair Technologies, Inc.
"We are extremely excited to be able to add Moleculair Technologies' Air Purification System to our long list of products and services," said Mark Bufe, owner of Racing Systems International, a full-service provider of systems and solutions for the pari-mutuel, gaming and sports industries.
Moleculair Technologies, a green technology company based out of Las Vegas, Nevada, has developed a unique liquid formula when emitted into the air as a molecular mist, binds to the by-products of smoking and other air contaminants and breaks them apart, thus removing the particles from the air.
After 24 hours, the system will have completely changed the atmosphere of the facility. Within 30 days, the system will have removed most of the residual toxins that can affix to surfaces causing lingering odours such as the smell of smoke even when no one is smoking.
There are no negative effects when furniture, carpeting, electronics or other items come into contact with the MTI formula.
"Moleculair Technologies is NOT a cover-up scent company," explained Bufe. "Through the implementation of this technological innovation, our clients are able to eliminate all other secondhand smoke control systems, resulting in significant savings.
What Moleculair Technologies has done, is create an atmosphere where both smokers and non-smokers can positively co-exist within an indoor gaming establishment by creating a smoke-free environment naturally, while reducing energy and maintenance costs," added Mark.
What does Mark Bufe really think?
I feel strongly about what this technology has to offer and the many benefits it brings to the racing industry which I have been associated with for over 30 years.
Nearly a year ago, I re-launched my company called Racing Systems International, Inc., a full-service provider of systems and solutions for the pari-mutuel, gaming and sports industries. We service the U.S., Canada, South America and beyond. Some of my clients include Gulfstream Park, Hoosier Park and several South American racing facilities.
Recently, I was introduced to a company called Moleculair Technologies, a green technology company based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. They have developed a revolutionary Indoor Air Purification System that eliminates smoke, odors and other air pollutants while drastically reducing a client's energy and maintenance costs within a 30 day period. Moleculair is NOT a cover-up scent company. Basically, this technological innovation creates an atmosphere where both smokers and non-smokers can positively co-exist within our client's properties by creating a smoke-free environment NATURALLY (ORGANICALLY). The result is fresh, clean air.
I have attached some informational material for your review. More detailed information can be found on my company website at www.racingsystemsinternational.com . Or, you can link directly to Moleculair at www.moleculair.com . With the expansion of racinos throughout the country, each track needs to do everything it can to retain its customer base and I feel confident that this product can play a major role in achieving that goal and which is why I have become affiliated with this company.
Green Technology is the development and application of products, equipment and systems used to conserve the natural environment and resources, which minimize and reduces the negative impact of human activities.
Green Technology refers to products, equipment or systems, which satisfy the following criteria:
· It minimizes the degradation of the environment;Four Pillars Of Green Technology Policy
· It has zero or low green house gas (GHG) emissiolt is safe for use and promotes healthy and improved environment for all forms of life;
· It conserves the use of energy and natural resources; and
· It promotes the use of renewable resources.
· Energy - Seek to attain energy independence and promote efficient utilization;Moleculair Technologies, Inc. is a green technology on every level. MTI minimizes the degradation of the environment. MTI has zero green house gas (GHG). MTI is safe for use & promotes healthy & improved environment for all forms of life. Our client’s employees benefit immensely from our Indoor Air technology as there is a decrease in allergy medication needed, decrease in employee absenteeism due to sickness, increased energy levels, decrease in asthma conditions, decrease in dry cleaning bills. MTI conserves the use of energy & natural resources by minimizing the amount of energy consumed in order to control Indoor Air Quality. MTI creates a healthier Indoor Environment that mirrors that of a rain forest without increasing nor straining current Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning energy loads, thus promoting the use of renewable resources. Through the implementation of MTI, our client’s are able to eliminate all primary & secondary smoke control systems, thus saving our client’s on their energy consumption drastically.
· Environment - Conserve and minimize the impact on the environment;
· Economy - Enhance the national economic development through the use of technology; and
· Social - Improve the quality of life for all.
For more detailed information about Moleculair Technologies, please visit www.racingsystemsinternational.com/moleculair or to request an HVAC Survey to see the potential savings for your facility, please contact Mr. Mark Bufe directly at 954-254-8335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
RACING SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
21113 JOHNSON STREET #119
PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33029
TEL. 954.243.8337 www.racingsystemsinternational.com
By Duane RANGER (editor)