Join Ged Mooar and others involved with the Standardbred industry on this special tour to Elitloppet, which is Sweden’s biggest annual sporting event and one of the world’s most prestigious trotting races.
The first race was held in 1952 and always takes place on the last Sunday in May at the beautiful Solvalla Racecourse in Stockholm.
• Enjoy the excitement and atmosphere of Elitloppet
• Have an introduction to Sweden’s racing industry
• Visit Aby Travbana, a track for harness and thoroughbred racing since 1936, now dedicated solely to harness racing
• Visit a variety of horse breeding and training facilities
• Sightseeing of Gothenburg by Paddan boat on the Gotha River
• Explore Stockholm, a city built on 14 islands and connected by 57 bridges
Return date is flexible so stay on in Europe if you wish.
For terms and conditions and further information contact:
C R McPhail Ltd
PO Box 2091 Palmerston North 4440 New Zealand
Ph 06 357 1644 Fax 06 357-1648 Email firstname.lastname@example.org