The initial payment deadline for eligibility to more than 119 harness racing stake events, headlined by the $1.7 million Hambletonian at The Meadowlands and C$6 million Breeders Crown events at Woodbine Racetrack is fast approaching.
Payments for all Hambletonian-Society serviced Stakes must be postmarked by midnight on Thursday, February 16 per USTA rule 12, section 4.
The Hambletonian Society services 119 of harness racing’s richest and most prestigious events and provides one-stop shopping for your staking needs. Our website, Hambletonian.org contains all the tools and information necessary to stake your horse yourself.
Race conditions, payment forms and much more information is now available online. For more information call the Society offices at 609-371-2211.
Races with February 15 payments due:
• Delvin Miller Adios & Adioo Volo Filly Division
• Arden Downs Stakes
•Beal Jr Memorial Trot for 3-year-olds
• Breeders Crown
• Cane Pace & Shady Daisy Filly
• Circle City for 3-year-olds
• Cleveland Classic & Courageous Lady Filly
• Currier & Ives Colt & Filly Trot
• Dexter Cup & Lady Suffolk Filly Trot
• Hambletonian & Hambletonian Oaks Filly
• Max Hempt Memorial & James M. Lynch Filly
• Historic Series
• The Horseman
• Indiana Pacing Derby - 3 & up Free For all Pacers
• Kentuckiana Stallion Management Filly Trot & Pace
• Keystone Classics 3-year-olds
• Landmark Stakes
• Matron Stakes
• Messenger Stake (Lady Maud)
• Monument Circle for 3-year-old Colt and Gelding Pacers
• Oliver Trotting Classic for 3-year old Colt and Gelding Trotters
• Pride in Progress for 3 & up Free For All Trotters
• Progress Pace
• W. N. Reynolds Memorial Stakes @ New Meadowlands Racetrack
• Art Rooney & Lismore Filly Pace
• John Simpson Memorial Colt & Filly Stakes @ New Meadowlands Racetrack
• Tompkins-Geers Memorial Stakes
• Yonkers Trot & Hudson Filly Trot